We engage with customers on various social media platforms like Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. If you contact us on one of these platforms for customer service or otherwise, we may contact you via direct message. Those communications are governed by this policy as well as the policy of the relevant social media platform.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Web cookies are used in some email messages and on our Websites to help us measure the effectiveness of those emails and for other analytical purposes. If you would like to opt out, please send an email to HELLO@THEAGORACO.COM
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you to facilitate your purchases, to communicate with you, to offer better customer service, and to improve our services and customer relations.
To facilitate your purchases: This includes processing your order and payment, shipping the order, providing you with technical support and assistance, and communicating with you about the purchase by email. For example, we will contact you by phone, postal mail, or email to update you of the arrival of the package, to address any issues with the order, or to answer any questions you may have about your order. If you are located in the EU, we will contact you using the contact information you provide (e.g. email, phone, mailing address). The legal basis for this processing of your information is the performance of our contract with you.
To send you promotional communications: If you sign up, we will contact you by email or send you our catalogs to inform you about products, services, and promotions that we think will be of interest to you. You can opt out of email communications at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each email as or by submitting an email to HELLO@THEAGORACO.COM .
To improve our services and customer relations: We use your information for analytics and measurement to understand how our services are used in order to make improvements to our Websites or user interface through understanding how you interact with them, including how you interact with advertising. The analytics and advertising products that we use collect anonymized IP addresses from EU locations. We use information you provide to us through your purchases, feedback, surveys, and suggestions to enable us to provide you with a more personalized shopping experience and also to improve our services and customer relations.
In order to comply with our legal obligations, protect our rights and those of others: We share your information in order to prevent fraud or abuse to our services, to protect your rights, to comply with our legal obligations, and to protect our rights. The legal basis for this sharing is compliance with the law and our legitimate interest in the prevention of fraud, compliance with legal obligation and the protection of the rights of others.
- Prevent fraud and abuse of the services: We review transactions internally on a regular basis to identify potential concerns, and we partner with select outside companies to further enhance our ability to ensure that fraudulent orders and/or potentially damaging worms, viruses, and other types of malware do not interfere with our ability to provide the best possible products, value, and services to you and to our other valued customers.
- Protect your rights:We will share information in an emergency or to protect the safety of any person and if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person.
- Protect our rights and comply with our legal obligations: We cooperate with government and law-enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose personal information and any other information about you togovernment or law-enforcement officials or private parties if, in our discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate in order to respond to legal requests (including court orders and subpoenas); to protect our safety, property or rights or those of any third party; to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity; or to comply with the law.
Your rights under EU Data protection Laws
If EU data protection laws apply to our processing of your information, you are entitled by law to access, correct, amend, or delete personal information about you that we hold. A list of these rights is below.
You can access, amend or update your information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you email us please include your previous and current full name, mailing address, email address and phone number. Your request should contain a detailed, accurate description of the data you want access to. For your protection, we may need to verify your identity before responding to your request, such as verifying that the email address from which you send the request matches your email address that we have on file.
In the event that we refuse a request under rights of access, we will provide the requesting individual with a reason as to why. Individuals in the EU have the right to complain as outlined in Dispute resolution section.
A list of your rights is below:
- Right of access – the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – the right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances, you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply, you have a right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right of portability – the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization.
- Right to object – the right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing. We do not engage in direct marketing to individuals that we know reside in the EU.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect. We do not currently engage in any automated processing or profiling of individuals we know reside in the EU.