Cayenne Hot Pepper Garden Seeds
Heat develops early in these peppers, so they can be used as soon as they are 1" long, but will grow up to 6" long. Add a fresh pepper to some homemade salsa, stir fry, curry, and any other dish that needs a kick!
* germination can be tricky with these peppers, so be sure to be patient and attentive.
* start indoors 8 weeks before last frost.
* keep soil as warm as possible. Seedling heating mats speed germination.
* gradually move outside so prevent shock.
* day to maturity: 70-80
Packet contains 500mg of gmo free seeds. All packets are handmade with a thick card stock for a chic look and feel. Some natural variation might occur.
• Seeds from the United States